OUR PROGRAM IS DESIGNED TO HELP ACCELERATE THE HEALING PROCESS AND PROVIDE STABILITY AND STRENGTH WITHIN THE INJURED AREA. WITHOUT PROPER REHABILITATION OF AN INJURY, COMPLETE FUNCTIONAL RESTORATION CANNOT BE ACHEIVED. WE ARE HERE TO HELP THROUGHOUT THE PROCESS
Here are 9 ways physical therapy may benefit you:
- Reduce or eliminate pain - Hands-on therapy or treatments such as ultrasound and electrical stimulation can help relieve pain and restore muscle and joint function to reduce low back pain. Such therapies also can prevent pain from returning.
- Avoid surgery - If physical therapy helps you eliminate pain or heal from an injury, surgery may not be needed. And even if surgery is required, you may benefit from pre-surgery physical therapy.
- Improve your mobility - If you’re having trouble standing, walking or moving - no matter your age - physical therapy can help. Stretching and strengthening exercises help restore your ability to move.
- Recover from a stroke - It’s common to lose some degree of function and movement after stroke. Physical therapy helps strengthen weakened parts of the body and improve gait and balance.
- Recover from or prevent a sports injury - Physical therapists understand how different sports can increase your risk for specific types of injuries (such as stress fractures for distance runners). They can design appropriate recovery or prevention exercise programs for you.
- Improve your balance and prevent falls - When you begin physical therapy, you will get screened for fall risk. If you’re at high risk for falls, therapists will provide exercises that mimic real-life situations. Therapists also help you with exercises to improve coordination.
- Manage diabetes and vascular conditions - As part of an overall diabetes management plan, exercise can help effectively control blood sugar.
- Manage age-related issues - As you age, you may develop arthritis or osteoporosis or need a joint replacement.
- Manage heart and lung disease - While most patients will complete cardiac rehabilitation after a heart attack or procedure, you also may receive physical therapy if your daily functioning is affected.
TRAINED PROFESSIONAL EVALUATE YOUR REHABILITATION NEEDS
SPECIALIZED TREATMENT PROGRAMS DEVELOPED FOR INDIVIDUAL NEEDS
ONE-ON-ONE PHYSICAL THERAPY HELPING YOU GET BACK TO LIFE
WE TREAT A RANGE OF CONDITIONS
*Auto injury / Slip and Fall *Orthopedic Injuries
*Post Surgical Rehab
*Spinal Care*Geriatric Care
Comprehensive Spine Care
We understand that living with the pain and dysfunction of a spine-related injury or disorder can completely alter your life. Not only can it prevent you from doing things you need to do, but it can also preoccupy your thoughts and leave you distracted, unable to function in your normal day-to-day routine.
We provide innovative, results-based care according to the unique needs of your spine condition or injury.
Our focus is to provide cost-effective, high-quality diagnoses and treatment. All designed to get you to back to function as quickly as possible.
Getting You Back To Living
Our office strives to relieve your stress by providing a calm and comfortable office in which to begin the healing process.
After you're evaluated, we'll provide a diagnosis review to help you better understand what’s going on in your body and how possible treatment options will work. The least invasive, most conservative treatment options are always considered first.
Once your specific needs are identified, we will meet the needs of your condition.